• HOME
  • Company Profile
  • 高砂製作所について
  • History

History

  • 1950

    Founded a company as a partner company of NEC Corporation, with a capital of one million yen , in Higashi-Kojiya, Ota-ku, Tokyo.
    TAKASGO started manufacturing of housing for communications and broadcasting equipment.

  • 1959

    Succeeded in developing Japan’s first regulated DC power supply with semiconductors and launched it.
    Increased the capital to four million yen.

  • 1961

    Built the second factory in Mizonokuchi.

  • 1963

    Became an affiliate of NEC Corporation with her equity participation. Increased the capital to 20 million yen.

  • 1968

    Built the main building on the site of the Mizonokuchi second factory.

  • 1969

    Established Takasago Denshi Kiki Seisakusho as wholly owned subsidiary in Tsuruoka, Yamagata.

  • 1971

    Built the first factory (east building) in Mizonokuchi.

  • 1976

    Increased the capital to 80 million yen.

  • 1986

    Increased the capital to 120 million yen and built the second factory (west building) in Mizonokuchi.

  • 1989

    Built a new factory on the site of Takasago Denshi Kiki Seisakusho Ltd.

  • 1996
    1997

    Acquired ISO 9001 certification (JQA).
    Acquired ISO 14001 certification (JQA).

  • 2010

    Quick charger TQVC series was certified for the 6th Kawasaki Monozukuri Brand.

  • 2013

    Regenerative Power Supply was certified for Low CO2 Kawasaki-brand 12.

  • 2014

    51% of share was acquired by NMC2007 Investment Limited Partnership (investment advice by Nihon Mirai Capital Co., Ltd.) .

     

    Takasago Denshi Kiki Seisakusho Ltd. was merged with Takasago Ltd and started its operation as Tsuruoka Factory.

  • 2017

    NEC has been held 99.7% share after acquiring 51% share from NMC2007 Investment Limited Partnership.

  • 2020

    Celebrated the 70th anniversary of its founding.